Monday, January 9, 2012

Speech crush

Now, it's not unusual for someone (guy or girl) on a speech team to have speech crushes. I technically have two. I will only mention them by their first names in the off chance they read this blog. Hopefully they'd be able tell it was them by what I say, if not they're dumb.

So number 1 is John. I guess this is more "OHMYGODYOURAWESOME" than actual like. Cause he is awesome and super talented. Plus, I'm not the only girl who thinks this. So this is less of a crush and more of an admiration.

Number 2 is the "Real" "speech crush". His name is Jacob. He lives in Illinois. He is pretty awesome. I met him at camp. He had an awesome poetry piece. I'm going to focus on "liking" him so that I don't go through the same stuff I did with that one guy during the last two musicals. Nothing's going to happen...unless he goes back to the same camp this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment