Monday, January 9, 2012

MTAC

So I just found out that I can, in fact, go to MTAC this year (with only missing a three hour period for rehearsal). Now, my big issue is what should I be this year? I have some ideas.

1. My favorite adventure time character Marceline the Vampire Queen.
2. Fionna the Human (from the gender-bent episode of AT, Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake).
 3. Amy Pond (from Doctor Who)



4. My friends want me to be Terra from Teen Titans. I don't really want to do it, but it's still an option.

Ok, the problem with the costume is that I have to be able to whip of the weird parts (wig etc.) for practice. So that's why I think Marceline is a good bet, because I'd just have to take off the wig, take out the teeth, and wipe off the fake vampire marks. I might not even have the grey body paint, because it's hard to work with and I'm pale enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment