Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I has a sad

I don't know why, but lately I've been really sad. Maybe it's because of changes in the atmospheric pressure or something, there have been quite a few storms rumbling through. I'm trying every thing to help, yoga, drinking more water, taking naps, reading, etc. Yoga only works for a short while (but it's a good work out, so I'll keep up with it).
I've been on edge lately, there are very few people I want to talk to and very few things I want to do. Like someone who used to be my best friend (and still is) constantly says things that make me want to punch her. I don't know if it's me or her.
I also have no energy, and that's probably from lack of sleep. I mean, Saturday night was the only time this weekend I got more than three hours. I didn't sleep well last night.
So I don't know, but I hope it changes soon.
I want to play Sims 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment