Monday, January 9, 2012

The guys only doing it for some doll

So musical rehearsal starts today. I'm really excited since I have a pretty good part this year. Plus, the musical is always fun. We're doing Guys and Dolls this year (if you couldn't tell by the title).

The only bad part about the musical this year is that the one person I probably dislike the most is in it. I don't know how I'm going to deal. Wait, no, that's wrong. I know how I'm going to deal. I'm friends with everyone in the cast, and she doesn't know anyone. Nevermind.

I'm also excited for this weekend, it's Thes-con. It's my first year going (I could have gone last year, but I went to the Alabama tournament). I'm pumped up for it. I'm missing this Friday for it, and I really don't have to do anything, just have fun. So I have a four day weekend, because I miss Monday for MLK day.

And then I miss the Friday after next, and then the Monday after that.

I don't have a full week in all of January, and very few in February. There's one weekend were I have a one day week! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment