Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hold me back now

So, as I'm sure you know, I'm going on the thespian trip this weekend. Up until yesterday, I was super excited. I was convinced it was going to be the best weekend of my life, or at least in the top ten. But now, even though I'm still sure it's going to be a great weekend, I know that my ex-best friend is going to be there.
Weekend somewhat ruined.

I try not to be awkward around her, and I haven't really talked to her in two years. So things have calmed down. But I just despise her so much that I don't know how it's going to go. The best way I can describe our "relationship" (or lack thereof) right now is through Marceline's song "I'm Just Your Problem". (Yes, Adventure Time)
Marceline: La da da da da,
I'm gonna bury you in the ground,
La da da da da,
I'm gonna bury you with my sound,
I'm gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face
I'm gonna…
Princess Bubblegum: Marceline, that's too distasteful!
Marceline: Oh, you don't like that? Or do you just not like me!?
Sorry I don’t treat you like a goddess
Is that what you want me to do?
Sorry I don’t treat you like you’re perfect,
Like all your little loyal subjects do
Sorry I’m not made of sugar,
Am I not sweet enough for you?
Is that why you always avoid me?
That must be such an inconvenience to you


Well,
I’m just your problem
I’m just your problem
It’s like I’m not even a person, am I?
I’m just your problem


Well, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to justify what I do
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to prove anything to you
I’m sorry that I exist
I forget what landed me on your black list
But I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to be the one that makes up with you


So, why do I want to? Why do I want to…
To… bury you in the ground and drink the blood from your… UGH!!

Yeah, angsty. Sorry. But I'm just worried. I'll try everything to make this weekend fantastic though. I know there is no reason why this weekend can't be the best weekend of my life. I'm going to be with awesome people and I'm going to be doing awesome things. I'm going to be taking tons of workshops and go to dances and Build-a-Bear. 

So, I'll try the best I can to make it awesome and not kill anyone. No promises.
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let it ruin your weekend! You are still going to have an awesome time and murder is illegal!

    ReplyDelete