Thursday, February 2, 2012

Want to get me to cry?

So I thought I was over that certain boy. Until today. The choir has a concert tonight and they had a teaser. I was like "Oh, this is going to be cool, the choir always has good songs"

Yeah, certain boy had a solo in Fix You by Coldplay.

ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME?

And they sang a mash-up of Rumor Has It and Someone Like You. The later is always sure to start waterworks.

So here is a list of (just a few of them) songs that will make me think of him and then make me cry:
There Is  A Light and It Never Goes Out-The Smiths
Fix You-Coldplay
Someone Like You-Adele
Why Can't I-Liz Phair
How Soon Is Now-The Smiths
Naked-Avril Lavigne
Boyfriend-Best Coast
The One That Got Away-Katy Perry
My Maudlin Career-Camera Obscura

No comments:

Post a Comment