Monday, February 27, 2012

Lifestyle Lolita

I’m going to become a lifestyle Lolita.
Wait, what?
No, that’s right. You heard me.  I’m going to be a lifestyle Lolita, at least for a little while. It’s going to be mostly inward though, as I don’t want people to judge me too much and Lolita is expensive. But I’ve been just sick of myself lately, and I think a little dosage of cuteness and elegance could do me some good. So here’s what I’m going to do:
-I’m going to stop being so negative.
-Drink a cup of tea every day from a real tea cup (or if that’s dirty my Doctor Who one will suffice)
-Sneak something ultra cute into my wardrobe every day. Whether it’s shoes with bows, cute earrings, a necklace, etc…something will work.
-Take one bat h a week (and the other days take showers).
-Be nicer to people or kill them with kindness
-Study better in a cute little study area (that needs to be made)
-Stop swearing as often
-Eat better
-Take walks and do yoga
-Go to bed earlier
-Paint my nails
-Fill my room with super cute things
-Bake more often
-Cook more often
-Knit more often
-Learn to sew
-Speak more French
-Read more (maybe in French?)
-Try to watch more anime (preferably Studio Ghibli Movies)
-Draw more
-Write more

Eh, that sounds good. Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment