Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Escape

I need to chill. I need to get away and forget it all for awhile. Maybe all my aggression towards people who used to be my friends is the product of cabin fever.

Wait, no, that's total b.s.

We're all just too different. I'd rather shop at places like Urban Outfitters than Hot Topic. Listen to Best Coast and not My Chemical Romance. Drink way-too-expensive coffee and sit around at Starbucks than go annoy perfectly normal people.

It's the way of life. I think I grew up before they did. They seem so young to me, even though they aren't so much younger. It's weird. Maybe it's just because I'm ready to head off to college and (most of them) are still being the sophomores they are. I'm so over the judgmental bit of high school (I don't actually judge anyone, I state facts), I don't like the cattiness. I'm ready to move on, and they aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment