Thursday, December 16, 2010

Drama In Drama

So I'm beginning to think trying out for the school play was a bad idea because I'm really not looking forward to being in it. First of all, the one person I probably hate the most has a part. That's not going to be fun. I'm only an ensemble part and I feel like I could have gotten a bigger part but the only reason I didn't is that the director doesn't like me. Besides that girl that I don't like, there are other people I don't want to deal with. There's the guy I liked a lot during the last spring musical and I don't know if I've completely gotten over him. I don't want to face him again. There's also a whole bunch of other people that I think are just pretentious and I don't want to deal with them. So let's just get this shit over with.


How I wish I could Insanity Wolf, how I wish I could.........

No comments:

Post a Comment