Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Acrophobia and a much needed vacation

So I leave for Utah tomorrow at like 6:30 AM to go snowboarding. I've never been snowboarding, and I'm excited to start. But, I'm afraid. I have to fly out there by myself. I HATE FLYING! I really do, I'm paranoid and I have an extreme case of acrophobia. Thankfully, it's only a three hour flight. Sadly, the thing my parents are concerned about is my bladder. I tend to have to use the restroom a lot, and you know, parents are going to get up every five minutes for their child, the stranger next to them might not. Oh well, I'm bringing my itouch, books (including a drama textbook to study), and  my psp (with Rock Band and Birth by Sleep) to keep me entertained. The good thing is I get to spend time with my aunt, that's going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment